Tuesday, March 8, 2011

J. Crew Tulip Ruffle Cami

I couldn't help myself from trying one ruffled top this visit. It's the Tulip ruffle cami in Pearl colour and size 2, paired here with the Bellflower tweed pencil skirt. This one was size 4, as there was no 2 in the store, but the fit was good. I prefer the grosgrain belt tied as shown in the second photo. The necklace is the Sparkle mesh collar necklace in Black diamond.

Classic Leather Ballet Flats (Tawny Sand colour)

What a crazy last week and start of this one! I have more photos to share, but first I have to get home and REST. Hope everyone is having a good week so far!

Check more photos of this top and skirt on Ema here and on audreybella here.

Edited the necklace name. DOH! Thanks, gigi!


17 comments:

  1. OMG, that top is gorgeous! Thanks for posting reviews, I am definitely going to be getting this one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I forget to add that it looks beautiful on you, belted or unbelted.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, Patina! I loved this top too. I have a pic of the blue one as well.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the top on you. It looks so great on everyone.

    Do you think you tried on the mesh collar necklace"?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks gigi! Yikes! I just relized there were 2 very similar necklaces! I edited the post, and thanks again. I'll blame it on jet lag. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the skirt and cami on you! The cami fits so well on you, you brought it home right? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi CC! I'm not home yet. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Weep! That is utterly stunning, I waaaaaant it!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow, beautiful top! I really like the fabric!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I have both. I love my Jackie in Pearl from last year and was happy to see a blouse/cami in this color. I'll have to try this outfit soon.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks, T.! I think you should get it. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Rachel! Yes, it's a pretty one, isn't it?

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi audreybella! I also linked your post about these two items. Post an OOTD when you do wear them.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thanks, tricia! I think everyone loves it so far!

    ReplyDelete

Spam will be deleted.