Thursday, March 31, 2011

J. Crew Timber Tweed Pencil Skirt

It's been busy enough to keep me away from blogging all week long, so I thought I would at least take a pic of what I wore today. I have worn the timber tweed pencil skirt a lot this winter because it's so versatile and quite warm. I hope they will have at least a couple more next fall/winter. The Noelle canvas booties, which are sold out in most sizes now, are quite comfortable. And just when we thought we were safe, another sale starts tomorrow at J. Crew. See the side panel for codes and expiration dates.

 
J. Crew Lisette Lace Shell (similar here or here)
J. Crew Timber Tweed Pencil Skirt (similar here or here)
J. Crew Velvet Schoolboy Blazer (similar here or here)
J. Crew Noelle Booties (similar here)

Spring is here, and so is the rain. I think I will be wearing booties a while longer.

Hope everyone is having a safe and fun weekend! 



13 comments:

  1. Love this outfit! The Noelle booties are a new love for me. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nicely put together with the black lace on the Lisette shell aligning with the dark hosiery. I love that skirt too and hope J.Crew continues to make tweed pencils.

    Those booties are so cute as well with the two-tone look.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice outfit! Love the Noelle booties.

    I have the Lisette shell in black, still trying to figure out what to wear it with - I don't normally wear lace so I'm a little stumped.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your outfit! you've put it all together beautifully! Question: (and maybe I don't wanna know the answer cos it'll just open a flood gate) Did you take your "usual" shoe size with your JC shoes? I've heard to size up for the ballets but everything else is TTS. Thoughts? Comments? Possible intervention? ;) TIA

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi shopwithm, and thanks! Yes, I love the Noelles too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks very much, xoxo! Great to see you visit! :0

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Louise! I have the black (and the olive moss, shhhhh!...) as well. I haven't had the chance to wear the black yet, but it probably goes with anything. I would even wear it with jeans.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi CC, and thank you! Yes, the Noelles are size 8M, my usual size in shoes. I was swimming in the ballet flats, and when I sized down one half size, I found them uncomfortable after having them on my feet for a while. You may want to go to check out the Superstore. They have some pretty flats that fit TTS made of leather priced at $39. I couldn't believe my eyes when I saw them.

    ReplyDelete
  9. love the pencil skirt. Beyond glad I discovered your blog. I'm absolutely following now, I hope you will to. I started my blog four weeks ago. It's all about celebrity fashion from the point of view of an LA stylist. Stop by to see my picks for Fash Fave and Fash Fail of the week. Would love your support. xoxo

    www.fashboulevard.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks, Fash Boulevard! Welcome!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Loving the timber tweed paired with the blush Lisette cami! I'll have to remember to pair mine with my notte tweed pencil the next time winter rolls around. Those booties are to. die. for.

    ReplyDelete

Spam will be deleted.