Friday, March 11, 2011

Casual Friday

Fridays are casual wear days at my office. Here's what I wore today:

 
J. Crew Wagon Tee (in-store only so far)
J. Crew Honey Tweed Jacket (similar here, here or here)
J. Crew Bronson Booties (in grey, similar here, here, or here in leather)

I got the Crystal-edged cuff bracelet on my latest trip. It was marked way down in the store, and received an additional 20% off because I charged it to a newly opened JC account. Grand total paid: $15.99. You can't beat that.

Hope everyone is having a great weekend!


10 comments:

  1. So cute! Happy weekend to you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. loving the t-shirt with the dressier jacket...sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The bracelet is perfect w/the jacket. Looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks, FFM! You as well! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you, thatdamngreendress, and thanks for visiting!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I thought so too, gigi! Thanks! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi, Lady C.! So do I! I've worn it quite a bit already!

    ReplyDelete

Spam will be deleted.