Sunday, February 6, 2011

More J. Crew

In the earlier posts I promised more pics of some J. Crew items I tried out. Here is the Scallop lace shell in weathered sage colour and size XS. It's made of slub cotton. I much more prefer the Lisette shell made of silk, which is nicer.

Next is the Space-dyed open cardigan in heather almond colour and size XS again.It is an nice, light piece for the summer:

Perfect-fit Henley Tank (in olive tree)

Another comfy looking top was the Vintage cotton raglan tee in dark pewter and size XS. The white mark is a smudge on the mirror:


Lastly, I tried the Brigadier utility jacket in size S, currently on sale. The jacket felt boxy and completely utilitarian, like its name:


I have a few more photos from the crewlet for a future post, so stay tuned.

Have a great evening and a great week ahead, and again remember:

12 comments:

  1. The lisette shell and henly tank are my favs and are curently on my wishlist. Both look great on you as well as the other items you featured. Thanks for the IRL pics.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely pieces!

    xoxo,

    colormenana.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Patina, I didn't try the Lisette shell in the store, but I have it in 3 colours. I would like to get the perfect-fit henley tank. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks, Dylana! Thanks for visiting!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Rachel! There are several colours to choose from!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Girl, you shop more than anybody I know!! Or at least drop by the fitting rooms ;) That first top is great, I would totally wear that.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Really loving the Perfect-fit Henley Tank, it looks so comfy and would be a fun item for summer :) Love your J. Crew posts :)

    Tasia
    http://rufflesandsequins.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Drop by is more like it, CraftyFox, to try things on for size! I do most of my shopping online, if you can believe it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hello, tinydancer! That's my favourite too, along with the other tank with metallic stripes. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I like it as well, Tammy. I may get the grey one. Thanks for visiting!

    ReplyDelete

Spam will be deleted.