Thursday, February 10, 2011

More Crewlet

Factory printed cap-sleeve blouse in size S.It's a cute print and shape, but the fabric quality is cheap.

Factory Printed Cap-Sleeve Blouse
(similar here, here or here)

Factory printed cotton dress in papaya and size 2. See it also on Audrey here. I loved the print since last year and was happy to see it repeated in a dress made of silk. The shape, however, was not flattering on me.

Factory Printed Cotton Dress
(similar here, here and here)

Next I tried the Factory twill bomber jacket in size S. It runs a bit on the large side, and I also have broader shoulders than others my size. Overall, I thought it looked better than on the website photo:

Factory Twill Bomber Jacket
 (similar here, here and here)

Lastly, this is the Factory jaspé zip-up hoodie in size XS. I would like to get this hoodie for spring/summer, as the fabric is quite thin.

Factory Jaspé Zip-Up Hoodie
(similar here, here and here)

I am not going back to that crewlet any time soon as the store smelled funny. I think I will stick to buying my stuff online.


10 comments:

  1. Oooh, I like the print on that dress!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah--the Factory stuff seems like MUCH cheaper fabrics or even "strange" fabrics--and it's like they use a different pattern as they are cut a tad smaller or a tad "stranger!!!" The Bomber Jacket does look cute on you though!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, yogagirl! I found the print and the fabric quite good on this dress, although the sizing was a bit off. I got the Twyla top in the same pattern before I could try it on and I am swimming in it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Too bad about the smell! I love the bomber jacket it's so cute and a must keep!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Moonlight! LTNS! I love the prints too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for the reviews, and the heads up! Will probably skip the Crewlet when I hit State-side next weekend. :P

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, you should go and tell me what you think. :) The Coach store there almost always has a sale going on. Last time they had 30% off.

    Also please let me know if the UVillage has handbags. TIA

    ReplyDelete

Spam will be deleted.