I spent most of last week getting over jet lag and a nasty cold/flu. I am glad I am over both. And this week I am out there again in the Alberta cold. On Monday evening I visited with my cousin. When I told her "I don't know how you guys do it, living in this cold (it was minus 18 degrees Celsius)," she answered: "this is warm. Last week it was minus 30 Celsius." Yikes.
I managed to take a few pictures of the beautiful mountains surrounding the Bow Valley, but since I only had the blackberry with me, no photos of my OOTD. Here is a very close Polyvore of what I wore today. I couldn't find an image of the J. Crew Ryder Hobo in cabernet, so I used a similar colour bag for it.
In this set:
- Mexx coat I blogged about before
- J. Crew Matchstick Vintage Cords (similar here)
- J. Crew Camofleur Tee (on sale here)
- J. Crew Factory Scarf (similar here)
- J. Crew Dream Zip Henley (similar here)
- Prada sunglasses (similar here)
- Ryder Hobo (similar here and here)
- Clarks Privo Booties (available here)
And here are a couple of the photos I took. It didn't matter it was extremely cold. The sunshine and blue skies made up for it:
And here's the dessert I had at dinner tonight in the Flatiron Grill restaurant, which I always check out when I come here:
Chocolate & Hazelnut Creme Brulee
This was definitely among the top 3 creme brulees I ate in my life... and I had quite a few so far.
Hope your week is going well so far!