Monday, December 6, 2010

OOTD - J. Crew Tiered Silk Ruffle Cami & Matchstick Jeans in Dark Rinse

Today I managed a trip to JC where I got the last Tiered Silk Ruffle Cami in the store. The top is now sold out online, but the dress is still available for $49.99 on the website here. See the top on Ema here

The Skinny Leg Matchstick Jeans in Dark Rinse fitted so well, I had to take them home (well, to the hotel) with me. The one difference between the online photo and the real life versions is the stitching thread. The ones in the stores are stitched with orange thread. I have no idea  why the ones  online are different. You would have to confirm with customer service when ordering. These are size 27R and I am 5'6", by the way.

The belt I am wearing is the Distressed Denim Belt, currently on sale in stores for $29.99 (after checking my bill I realized it was in fact only $14.99. Oops!)

J. Crew Tiered Silk Ruffle Cami
(vintage version here, white here or the bootcut version here)
Stuart Weitzman Ankle Booties (similar here)

The new arrivals will be in the stores later today. The SA gave me a sneak preview, so I will have some more photos later.

Hope your week started well!

23 comments:

  1. Fab long legs, you look like a dancer, Rose.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think that top is exquisite--and those skinny pants fit you perfect--you look divine!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Don't you love it when you find the last of something AND it's in your size?? I always think of it as it's meant to be :) The top is so pretty on you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great outfit! Did you only get the 2 pieces? And here I thought you'd cleaned out the store when you posted on my blog earlier...I suspect you have more up your sleeves ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks, T.! No dancing gal here, but I did a lot of sports in my youth. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you, yogagirl! You are kind. :) Love the top too. Now I need to find an event to wear it to.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ha, CC! You are funny! Patience, my dear... patience! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Rose: This top looks fantastic on you...so pretty and perfect for the holiday season!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I bought the dress...I hope the effect is similar, maybe I will try dark tights and really fab set of pearls! Hmmm...

    Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  11. LT, you said it. The sunnie skirt in the grey colour was also the last one, and so was the perfect shirt. Thanks, and thanks for visiting!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Jordyn! Thanks very much, and thanks for visiting!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi dina! Thanks for popping in... let's see some pics! :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. What an adorable look! Just fab
    xoxo
    SC

    ReplyDelete
  15. What an incredible ruffle top:) love it!

    Stop by and say Hello♥
    Style Sample Magazine NEWS EDITOR♥

    ReplyDelete
  16. That ruffly top is like a fashion "meant to be!" ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Thanks, Collette! I love it too!

    I already did! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hi, Lisa! Thanks for visiting!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Beautiful! I finished most of my holiday shopping this week, so today I treated myself to 3 sweaters and a ruffle cami from BR!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Thanks, Crafty! Enjoy, and hope to see some pics of them soon. I was in BR tonight and tried their new black velvet blazer. It's perfect!

    ReplyDelete

Spam will be deleted.