Sunday, December 19, 2010

OOTD J. Crew Metallic Beach Cardigan & Vintage Matchstick Cords

This was Saturday's casual OOTD. The Tissue Sparkling Rose Tee was a Christmas present from my friend A Bigger Closet. After many washings it lost a few sequins, but I was happy to see none were lost on the dryer filter the last time I cleaned it. I usually wash it inside out on the 'Handwash' cycle of the front loading washer.
J. Crew Metallic Beach Cardigan in Silver (factory version here - silver and gold)(similar here or here)
J. Crew Tissue Sparkling Rose Tee (factory version here)(similar here, here or here)
J. Crew Metallic Vintage Military Belt (similar here, here, here or here)
Stuart Weitzman Suede Ankle Booties (similar here, here, here, or here)

And since 'tis the season, I brought out the sparkle nail polish as well:

No Miss Nail Polish (417 Hallandale Heather)

This nail polish contains no harmful ingredients and it is cruelty free. It uses nitrocellulose (a fiber) to achieve the necessary viscosity. For more information on this line of products you can read here.


22 comments:

  1. Oh that cardigan is lovely in silver, I think I'll haul out the gold one today, it's lunchtime and I'm still sitting in my gym clothes, I just can't motivate myself to dress up in cold weather.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll show you mine if you show me yours! I think it would look nice with the Lululemons. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Rose - You look terrific in your sparkly cardigan outfit! Thanks for the blog link and for the pretty nail polish. Love that color.

    Have a great Sunday. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oops...I meant also for the nail polish link. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, you look so pretty. I love the cardigan. Thanks for posting on the crewlet version. It's very nice and goes well with your tee, which I also own, but haven't worn. The sad thing is mine is the original from Jcrew that I bought last year. Your outfit gives me a reason to buy the cardigan, and to wear the tee.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks, ABC! I love it too. I also have the 333 Sanibel Pearl that I like a lot.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Patina, the tee is not the crewlet version. ABC got it online for me. But the gold cardigan I just got is, and it is just as nice as the JC store version.

    ReplyDelete
  9. So sparkly & pretty. And what a sweet gift from ABC :-)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you, gigi! Yes, it is! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. So into sparkles lately - want that J.Crew cardi!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love the entire look head to toe...that sparkly belt caught my eye!! I think I have the gold version. Now if I just had the cardigan...hehe

    xo,
    Carrie

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hello, Jess! Go for it! :) Thanks for visiting!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi Carrie! Thanks for stopping by! You can still nab it from the factory j. crew!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hello, Collette! Thanks for visiting!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Pretty sparkly outfit! It makes me want to go buy one of the Express or White House Black Market shirts you linked. Must restrain self from spending any more this month...

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hi Lady C.! Restraint... we could all practice, I'm sure. :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. LUVS the sparkling tee!! And I wear nude shades on my nails in the winter too.

    Merry Christmas sweetie! Wishing you a safe holiday filled with cheer and blissful shopping ;)

    ReplyDelete
  19. Hello, CraftyFox! Merry Christmas to you too and a Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  20. I love that tee! The cardi pulls the outfit all together! I love that nailpolish color!

    ReplyDelete

Spam will be deleted.