Thursday, December 2, 2010

OOTD J. Crew Merino Cielo Cardigan & Stuart Weitzman Booties

The other day I managed to snap a couple of shots before dashing out the door. Unfortunately the light in the room is just not sufficient to be able to tell the colour of this sweater, but it is very close to a neutral. Heather acorn is another J. Crew colour that comes close to this one.

J. Crew Merino Cielo Cardi in Heather Caramel (similar colour cashmere cardi here or sweater here)
J. Crew Tee (similar here)
Tommy Hilfiger Skirt (winter 2009)(similar here and a mini here)

Close-up of the boots (a birthday present):
Stuart Weitzman 'Buckeroo' Suede Booties (similar here and here)

I was comfortable and warm all day in these booties. How do you keep your feet warm?

Hope everyone is having a great weekend!

18 comments:

  1. Awesome boots! I keep my toesies warm in Teko smart wool socks and boots (I counted...I have 2 pairs of ankle/dressy ones, and 2 pairs of knee high/not so dressy ones, plus a pair of chukkah's). Then of course there are my Hunters for the rain back home... but the wool socks are key! stay warm/dry and have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Patina, shopwithm and CC: thank you! I love them too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look very nice! I bought a Cielo cardigan and returned it because it was too small for me, but it looks lovely on you.

    When it's cold, I walk around the house in socks to keep my feet warm. Come to think of it, I'm wearing socks right now but my feet are still cold...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks, Lady C.! Sorry the cardi didn't work out for you. I got it in the coal colour as well.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I luve the Cielo cardi on you--I got one in Blossom but have yet to wear it! Boots are HAWT!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi yogagirl! I love the cielo as well, and also have yet to wear the coal coloured one. Thanks! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your skirt. Adorable. :-0

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks, gigi! I love it too!

    ReplyDelete
  9. HOT boots. I love this outfit -- it's wintery but still feminine and pretty!

    ReplyDelete

Spam will be deleted.