Saturday, December 11, 2010

J. Crew - December Edition

Here are some pics from my latest JC trip. First off, the Golden Bubbles Pencil skirt size 2. This skirt is fits TTS and is currently on sale. The tank is the Shimmer Pocket one (size XS), and it is VERY sheer. I took a photo without the cardigan on, but I am not going to post it -- yep, the tank is THAT sheer. This was an XS and ivory colour. It also comes in black, mossy oak and smoky charcoal. The cardigan is the Dulphine Shimmer Open cardigan in XS. I should have taken an S, as the sleeves are a bit tight. It's a nice one to wear for the holidays.

The interesting piece I found to be the Hook and Stud Leather belt though. I posted a larger photo below for a better view.

Next I tried on the Golden Raindrop Cowlneck cami. It comes in sizes 0-14. The cowlneck was not cooperating very well, and neither was the rest of the cami, so I tried it with the belt on. The skirt is the Pinstripe High Pencil Skirt in Super 120s. The skirt fits TTS and it is a beautiful fabric.


Golden Raindrop Cowlneck Cami
Pinstripe High Pencil Skirt in Super 120s

The next item I tried on is the grey Sunnie skirt (in-store only item) size 0. Usually I take size 2 in skirts, but this fitted well, so I kept it. It is 100% pure wool. 

Below I am wearing it with the Dream Zip-Pocket cardigan (in dark cypress colour and size S) and the Leather Classic ballet flats in the mediterranean olive colour and size 8). Usually I take size 8M in shoes, but these fitted larger than normal. I then tried a 7 1/2 and those were a bit tight, so I gave up on them.


Sunnie Pencil Skirt (similar here)

I have more photos but those will be in my next post. Have a good weekend, everyone!

The 25% off sale is going on until Dec. 13. Did you end up getting any goodies this time around? Would love to read about them.

Be sure to check gigi's and shopwithm's blogs for more JC reviews.






8 comments:

  1. Thank you for the reviews - the cardigan looks nice. It's too bad the tank is so sheer. So tiresome. I hope there will be a backlash against that trend someday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great reviews, thanks! I love that belt, simple but interesting. (thanks for the shout out too!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for visiting, Lady C.! There are better tanks out there! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, shopwithm, and you're welcome! Loved the belt too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The belt is VERY COOL! The cowl cami print is so pretty--it's unfortunate it had an uncooperating cowl! Thanks for the reviews!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello, yogagirl! Thanks for visiting!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the Sunnie skirt on you! I actually like the grey better than the online/yellow version. COunting down the days to when I venture cross-border to visit a B&M next week...isn't that sad? :P Thanks for the reviews!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I like both of them, but the grey goes with more of my clothes than the yellow one. LOL I wonder how long before JC will open a store in V.? Cheers, CC!

    ReplyDelete

Spam will be deleted.