Sunday, November 7, 2010

Holiday Goodies at Talbots (II)

Here are some more pics of the holiday items I tried at Talbots. First off are the Signature Fit Satin Ankle Pants. These pants come in sizes 4-20 for regular sizes and 4P-16P for petite sizes. The top is the Sequin Top in Black. It comes in sizes XS to XL in regulars and PP to PXL in petites, as well as in Black and Blush colours.
Sequin Top (size PP)

Below is a pretty black pleated skirt in size 2P that hits just above the knee. It's not best paired with the sequin top, but I really wanted to try the Blush colour. I could see this paired with the Chiffon Rosette Tank pictured below.


Next was the Lace Sheath size 4P. This dress also comes in sizes 4-20 regular and 2P-16P petites. It is 100% cotton, it felt perfectly on, and it is currently on sale. I blogged about this dress in an earlier post.


Lastly I tried a quilted satin vest. The colour is more gold than the pictures show. It looks the same as the Quilted Down Vest on the Talbots website, but it seems to be a 'holiday' item. The top one is size PS petite and the bottom is size S regular.

 

Pants are still 30% off until Nov. 8 (including the satin ones at the top of this post). There is also a 25% discount on items already on sale, so this is a good time to shop there, as sizes are quickly selling out.

Have a good week, everyone!


14 comments:

  1. The Lace Sheath looks gorgeous on you! Are you keeping it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I so love that chiffon rosette tank and the sequined top!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Completely crushing over the Rosette Tank!! Girl, you look great in everything :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks, FFM! I'd like to, but it's winter! I'd rather have the turtleneck sweater dress instead!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi tricia! Thanks for stopping by.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks, OneCraftyFox! You are too kind!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I still think the lace shift looks fabulous on you. I hope you get it!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Loving the dresses! Great for holiday parties too!

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks, Andrea! Now I am wondering... hmmmmm...

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Jess! Thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi!my name's martina and I come from Italy...I would like you follow me! I wait you and your tips!kiss kiss ^^

    ReplyDelete
  12. Sheath looks good on you!

    I got the sequin tank in a PP also - Despite being 5'2", I felt it was too short on me. It fit perfectly everywhere else. Went to return it in store, the fabulous ladies at Talbots petites ran next store and got the regular XS for me - which fits perfectly. Maybe slightly longer in the straps, but I like that it hits me at the hip instead of the waist. I kept it (got on sale with one of those 3 hour 30% off promotions).

    ReplyDelete
  13. Talbots is running one of those 3 hour promos on Dresses right now (I'm on EST) from 12pm -3pm. You get 30% off dresses plus free shipping with code DRESS at checkout.

    Are you going to get your sweater dress or the Lace Sheath dress Rose?

    ReplyDelete
  14. I just ordered the gingerbread satin sheath dress with that 30% off (+ a $25 dividend, woo hoo!)

    ReplyDelete

Spam will be deleted.