Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Talbots - October Edition

I visited Talbots over a week ago but never had the chance to post some of the pics, so I'm late to the party. Found this cute blouse in leopard print that fits TTS. I haven't seen this top on the website, so it may be an in-store item only. For more leopard prints from Talbots, visit A Bigger Closet.
(similar tops here, here, here, here or here)
Close-up:

I gave this cashmere floral cardigan a try as well ($149). The first photo is an S in Regular:

And an S in Petite:
Floral Cardigan (similar here)
Signature Fit Corduroy Pants

See more photos of this cardigan and other Talbots goodies on Gigi.

I really liked this Turtleneck Sweater Dress ($149). It comes in 7 different colours, sizes XS to XL. I tried both the S in Regular and Petite, and I liked the Petite better because it was slightly shorter:
With a belt:
Croc-Embossed Belt (similar here, here or here)

Keeping in mind that the holidays are just around the corner, here are other Talbots cuties:
Chiffon Rosette Tank


I was told by an SA that the holiday collection should hit the stores soon.

16 comments:

  1. You look stunning in the sweater dress.
    I love the satin pants and long ruffle skirt. I rarely shop between October and March so I'm living through others just now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love love the sweater dress. I really really wish there was a talbots in the mall here. I'm definitely planning on checking it out when I'm home for thanksgiving- I haven't been there since my mom used to shop there in the 90s

    ReplyDelete
  3. ITA with Tabitha, and that cardigan is TDF. Thanks for the reviews!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks, T.! You are kind. I love that dress! Now I have to wait for a sale.

    ReplyDelete
  5. C, thanks for visiting! You can always buy it online, but make sure you ask for the measurements. I am 5'6", for your reference.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cheers, CC, and thanks! The cardi is really nice and soft! I dare say it's even softer than the JC cashmere.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I LOVE the chiffon rosette tank!!! You look great in that sweater dress!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Tricia! It's very pretty, isn't it? Thank you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the sweater dress with the belt, and the lace skirt!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for stopping by, Jess! Love them all! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. LOVE LOVE the long ruffle skirt...I can think of TONS of ways to style it...its gorgeous!!

    Stop by and say Hello ♥
    Statements in Fashion Blog

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Collette! I hear flamenco music when I look at it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Agree that you look gorg' in the sweater dress. I'm really digging the lace pencil skirt (and those shoes the model is wearing in the photo!). IMO the silk satin checked dress reminds me a lot of J.Crew circa 2005-2006.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love that turtleneck sweater with the belt, and it looks so good on you!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thanks, Andrea! Funny you should say that about the shoes... I was telling my friend the exact same thing last night. They are the Bow-Tied Suede Platforms.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Thanks, Moonlight Serenade! I love it too!

    ReplyDelete

Spam will be deleted.