Sunday, October 17, 2010

OOTD J. Crew Ikat Floral Elletra Pencil Skirt & Zip Pocket Cashmere Cardigan

I LOVE my J. Crew Zip Pocket Cashmere cardigan, and the weather has finally gotten chilly enough so that I can wear it more often! Here's one outfit I wore the other day:

Tommy Hilfiger Silk Ruffles top (similar here, here or here)
J. Crew Zip Pocket Cashmere Cardigan (similar here or here)
J Crew Ikat Floral Elletra Pencil Skirt (watch for pop-backs or buy on ebay)
GEOX Shoes (similar here or here)

I also love the Ikat Floral Elletra pencil skirt a lot too! I have worn it a lot through the summer with my Drapey Wool Mackenzie jacket in the Bronzed Clay colour.

Tomorrow very early I take off for Montreal. Have a good week, everyone!

15 comments:

  1. I really love all the different colors in that skirt! Have fun on your trip!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Beth! Thanks for visiting my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Tricia! Yes, it's very versatile because of all the colours in it! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love that sweater, especially the color! and it looks very comfortable. Have fun in Montreal :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great colours in the skirt it would be perfect for Guy Fawkes night in November - sartorial fireworks and bonfires!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Moonlight Serenade! Thank you!... I love it too! Wish I was having fun... it's all work-related fun. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. AWESOME pairing of the skirt with that Cardi--I have the cami in that pretty print and people go wild over that top--especially the Men--I think it's cuz it's kinda reddish without actually being red if that makes sense.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ah, enjoy Montreal! Very jealous, I miss the city very much (TO has nothing on it).

    I do love the colour and style of that cardi and the match with the skirt - it looks so fall without being stereotypically fall! Nice choice.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you, yogargirl! I get what you're saying. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  10. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks, cardiganista! I wish I could re-visit some of the places. Maybe tonight, weather and time permitting...

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great colours...I really enjoy your OOTD! have a great time in Montreal! Hope you get out wining/dining lots! BTW where do you get the JC codes? You always seem to get them before anyone else...thanks so much for sharing! If you don't want to post it just email me at onetoomanyclosets at gmail dot com. Just curious :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thanks, CC! I am having a great time at work in Montreal. But yes, les hommes francais... they are not afraid to compliment you. I had forgotten about that. ;)

    ReplyDelete

Spam will be deleted.