Saturday, October 16, 2010

LBD

After work today I walked into The Bay and saw this:

It had everything I wanted in a little black dress: to be form-fitting (maybe a bit too much), to have a square neckline (which seem to fit me better than V-neck or round-neck ones), to have above the knee length and to have a touch of lace.

And here it is on me:


Currently on sale at Macy's (in the US) for $49.99 and at The Bay (in Canada) also for $49.99. You cannot beat that.

Other LBD cuties:

Round-neck:

V-neck:

BCBG Maxazria Essential Knit Turtleneck Dress

See more black dresses on Gigi's blog.

What shape neck works best for you?

Hope everyone is having a great weekend!






10 comments:

  1. so adorable! looks great on you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE that glittery dress on you....you look great in it:)

    Stop by and say Hello ♥
    Statements in Fashion Blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you, Collette! I always stop by! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. great dress on you! and for a steal! thanks for all the great ideas. Have couple of Christmas parties to attend, plus a winter wedding, so think a new LBD is in order.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look very sleek and fabulous in that dress!

    I don't do turtlenecks or polo necks - must have been hung in a past life.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you, CC! Can never go wrong with a LBD! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks, T.! That's too funny!... I saw a really pretty turtleneck dress at Talbots I am going to post about. I really want it!

    ReplyDelete

Spam will be deleted.