Thursday, October 14, 2010

J. Crew - October Edition (II)

Marled Thandie blazer size 6. I sized up from a 2 to get the comfortable feeling in the upper back and shoulders when wearing long sleeves. Otherwise a size 4 would be sufficient. This blazer is beautiful and looks much nicer in the store than it does online, and it's currently on sale.

Marled Thandie Blazer (similar here in grey or black)
Drapey Bateau Tee (similar here)

Same as above minus the blazer:

Drapey Bateau Tee (similar here)

Oxford Shoes tee in S. It is VERY sheer. I apologize for my (very pale colour) undergarments showing through. Yes, it's that sheer! Pants are a called Linley chino with zip pockets. They fit almost identically to the skimmer pants, but they have no back pocket flaps. I had taken a pic of the label but it came out all blurry. Go figure. :|
Oxford Shoes Tee
Linley Chino Pants (similar here or here )

Of course I had to try on for size the 2 purses I saw in the store: the Rhodie pouchette and the Rhodie satchel. The pouchette is larger than I imagined from the photo on the website, and you can fit a fair amount in it. The satchel is just gorgeous. The leather is slightly distressed. The 
Beaded Ruffles Crewneck cardigan is made from a slightly thicker tee material, with beads and ruffles on the chest. It's not very clear from the photos - sorry about their quality.



The sweater I am wearing below seems to be an in-store item only. Priced at $148, size S. It has beads sewn on. If you haven't had enough of them, you will like this cardigan.The Rhodie satchel is a big purse, but it's not as big as the Exhibitor tote. See it on Chris here.


 Close-up of the beaded part:



Any likes/dislikes?


14 comments:

  1. The hobbit feet, I love the feet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OK, T., except I was referring to the JC clothes! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm curious to see the chinos and beaded sweater in person. Thanks for sharing your great photos!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The beaded cardigan is so pretty!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You're welcome, Kristin! Thanks for stopping by.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Tricia! Yes, it is, isn't it?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for the try-on pics! I hope you picked up some goodies for yourself!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I did, but only the perfect shirt in the previous post. By the time I hit JC I had already picked up a pencil skirt, trousers and jewelry at the Loft, as well as lingerie at VS. I was trying to control myself. But no worries... I am going back again in December. I'm getting early Xmas presents. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ack, don't tempt me with the Thandie! I've been eyeballing it in the sale section forever, but I really don't need another knit jacket/blazer - oh, but you look so nice in it!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lisa, it's really nice -- so much so IRL than in the photos! Thank you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the blazer and the striped tee. Thinking about going to J.Crew today, so I might have to check some of these out!

    Have a wonderful weekend!
    xo
    jess
    http://cheapbutchicclothes.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks for all the great pics! I just picked up the Thandie yesterday for $50 in store -- so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi Jess! Hope you find something you like! Have a great weekend also!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi shopwihtm! Enjoy the Thandie! :)

    ReplyDelete

Spam will be deleted.