Monday, September 6, 2010

OOTD - J. Crew Wildcat Ombré Pencil Skirt

Just a quick post with a couple of OOTDs featuring one of my favourite skirts of the season, the Wildcat Ombré Pencil Skirt.
J. Crew Silk Lumiere Cami in Champagne colour (similar here in pearl, here, or here)
J. Crew Jackie Cardigan in Coral (watch for pop-backs)
J. Crew Ryder Hobo in Cabernet (similar here and here)
Rockport Wedges from last year (similar here)
Essie Nail Polish

J. Crew Drapey Wool Mackenzie Jacket ( watch for pop-backs, or similar here, here or here)
Banana Republic Top (similar here, here and here)

I've worn the Drapey Wool Mackenzie jackets (all 3 colours - Clay, Heather and Black) to death this summer. I absolutely love them!

5 comments:

  1. CUTE!!! I love that skirt and what a great fall staple it will be in your closet!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That skirt looks great on you! Now I'm regretting not buying it... ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, Tricia! I intend to wear it through the fall, for sure.

    Thanks, Andrea! Watch for pop-backs -- I'm sure it will resurface again.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very swish, I really like that skirt now that I see it on you - why does that always happen? More OOTD, more more!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks, T.... but we don't want you to become homeless, do we now? :)

    ReplyDelete

Spam will be deleted.