Saturday, September 4, 2010

Eddie Bauer (part deux)

More photos from my Eddie Bauer trips. Tried on the Corduroy Jacket in Washed Cinder. The fabric felt very soft, and the fit of the jacket was perfect. The size I am trying on is XS. The jacket comes in several other colours: Burnt Brick, Slate Green and Vicuna. I liked the Washed Cinder above the best. The jacket is priced at $69 (regular and petites). Get the similar denim version here.

The jeans I am wearing are Modern Fit Slim Cropped and are currently on sale. They were marked $59.50CAD (or $39.50US) and at the till they rang $29.99. I also had a 15% coupon I received by e-mail when I signed up for their specials, so the grand total after taxes and such came to $28.55. I was a happy shopper.
Also tried on a cotton/silk tank in Driftwood ($49.50US). It fits a bit snug, so perhaps I should have gone for an S instead of an XS. It also comes in Burgundy, Ivory and Tea Rose. These solid colours are priced at $39.50US. Get similar ones here (lined cotton) or even cheaper here (touch of spandex).
Next I tried on a Cotton Ruffle cami (XS) in Antique Rose with very soft ruffles layered under a Cotton/Cashmere sweater (S). The sweater felt a bit roomy, so perhaps an XS would have fit better. The colours are identical, so they are meant to be worn together. Both the cami and sweater felt very soft. They also come in Cabernet Heather, Dark Smoke Heather and Spruce. If you prefer a cardigan, get one in the same colour here
The zippered rich brown sweater shown above seems to be an in-store item only. It is 100% lambswool, quite well made, with 2 pockets and a beautiful wool mix collar. It's gorgeous, and I want it (once it goes on sale)! It is priced at $79CAD, I believe. Get similar ones here or here (without a collar).
The last (but not least) item I tried was a beautiful floral (print & embroidery) French Terry zip hoodie in thick cotton. It also comes in a brown colour. The size I have on is and S and was priced at $59.50CAD. The hoodie reminds me of some of the Lucky Brand ones from a few years ago. The white one above is a fun piece, in my opinion. If you are looking for a floral hoodie, get one here or here (on sale).

More EB wants (catalog or online only):


Dark Plum Ruffle-Toe Ballet Flats. Also come in Eclipse, Black, Pewter, Walnut and Butterscotch. $89US



Twisted Leather Ballet Flats - Walnut featured. Also come in Black and Pewter. $89US.


I hope you are having a restful long weekend...  shopping. What goodies did you find?

8 comments:

  1. I'm curious how the shoes fit - they look cute and comfortable. Too bad they're not in stores to try on.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me too, ABC! They are not in stores up here, anyway... they may be down in the US. :|

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you! I actually got it at this store that I think they only have in SF and Napa. It's called Toss Designs. But the bracelet isn't by them, so I'm sure they sell it at several places, there's just no name on it or anything so I have no idea.

    I always forget that Eddie Bauer has cute things, I need to go in there soon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for stopping by, Moonlight Serenade! Ah... too bad! No way will I make it there anytime soon.

    Yes, I was surprised how many nice, good quality things I found there!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey cool blog!
    Please visit my blog and tell me what you think about. I hope you'll be one of my followers.

    Bye LB

    http://lucabelotti.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cheers, Luca, and thanks for visiting!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I loveeee the blazer. I love how fitted it is. The dark plum shoes are so cute. I want that color shoe. It will be so nice for fall!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for stopping by, GiGi! I loved the blazer a lot as well. Wish I could try some of those shoes on. Hmmmmm...

    ReplyDelete

Spam will be deleted.