Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Some New Fall Arrivals From J.Crew

On a recent trip to the US, I visited J.Crew and tried on some new arrivals that caught my eye from their fall roll-outs. If my pictures look familiar, that's because I shared them with my friend at A Bigger Closet. And just the other day, the topic of a post on the J.Crew Aficionada blog, was about the Alpaca long cardigan. Now that I have my own blog too, I thought I'd repost my pictures here.

Cardigan: J. Crew Alpaca long cardigan in heather umber
Top: J. Crew Dot Chiffon Betsy wrap cami
Pants: J. Crew Stretch twill Minnie pants
Belt: J. Crew Leopard patent belt
Shoes: J. Crew Kelcey patent tortoise ballet flats

I downsized to an XS from an S for the Alpaca long cardigan, and to a 0 from 2 for the Dot Chiffon Betsy wrap cami. The Minnie pants and the ballet flats were TTS.


Cardigan: J. Crew Rimini cardigan in cobblestone
Pants: J. Crew Stretch twill Minnie pants
Shoes: J. Crew Kelcey patent tortoise ballet flats

The Rimini cardigan was the regular size S.



Scarf: J. Crew Bayberry washed wool in lilac
Cardigan: J. Crew Rimini cardigan in cobblestone
Pants: J. Crew Stretch twill Minnie pants
Shoes: J. Crew Kelcey patent tortoise ballet flats





8 comments:

  1. thanks for the reviews. you look smashing in the pieces.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, CC!

    If you hit the mall, check out Zara. I've seen a few cute pieces there but I am waiting for them to go on sale. I will not pay $95.90 for a fake lamb fur 3/4 sleeve jacket. And how do they come up with those prices? Have they not heard of $95.99? LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. The long alpaca cardigan looks perfect for autumn. I could wear that now in Scotland, I think summer's over for us.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, I love those flats? Did you get them? They're just the right amount of animal.

    Great blog!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You would like it, T.! It's one of those colours that goes with everything. Sorry to read your summer's gone already.

    Thank you, Karenina! I didn't get them YET... I am going on a biz trip to DC next month so I will get them then, together with the matching belt.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That scarf and the alpaca cardigan are absolutely gorgeous. I'd lovveee to see more of the Rimini colors because I feel like the JC website swatches are not too accurate. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Andrea! Thanks for dropping in. I agree with you. If I get to a store I will definitely take some photos of the other colours.

    ReplyDelete

Spam will be deleted.